Monday, September 10, 2007

ALEX in the Classroom

ALEX is a great tool for the classroom and especially outside the classroom. I love how I can look up the Course of Study for my Lesson Plans, yes, I know all about those and not looking forward to the paper work, but my students and career will be worth it. When it comes time to turn in my Lesson Plans, they'll be complete, why? Because there are tons of suggestions, links, websites listed for me to browse and gather ideas for lesson plans. There's no need to completely stress out over a lesson plan where there's help just a click away. I'm sure they are more than appropriate and millions of teachers use them each year.
Students, you can't leave the students out. There's a page all for them. It will be agood tool to give my students to have and look at. There's help on every subject with links and websites at their finger tips. This will be a great tool and students who don't have access at home will more than likely have time in class or after school to use it. I need to take advantage of these resources to make my teaching easier and their learning more effective.

No comments: