Tuesday, September 18, 2007

ELL, ESL, and EFL Teacher - He's Amazing!


Oh my gosh! I don't even know where to begin with this one teacher I found. He teachers ELL, ESL, and EFL classes at Luther Burbank High School in Sacramento, California. His blog in monsterous. See For Yourself It has his lesson plans on the side with links. It has links to vocabulary, dictionairies, teacher resources, etc etc. His list is huge! There's a list of articles on the side to click and read. His list of awards is outstanding. Then there's the links to his students blogs as well. He has his favorite links and posts listed next. In his own blog he uses the tool from Google just as we are and is experiementing just like we are with the google tools. He can basically teach from a blog and never step foot in a classroom. This man has been using Blogger to his advantage. It has so many options available and its all a link away.

1 comment:

Larry Ferlazzo said...

Thanks for the kind words, though I I don't know about teaching without being in the classroom...

Consider writing a post for our upcoming ESL "Carnival." I leave a link to my blog explaining it, but the TEFL Blog does an even better job:

http://www.tefllogue.com/news/esl-carnival-at-larry-ferlazzos-blog.html